The Secret Agent (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Secret agent (disambiguation))
The Secret Agent is a 1907 novel by Joseph Conrad.
The Secret Agent or Secret Agent may also refer to:
A secret agent, a spy, a covert agent engaged in espionage.
Films and television
Based on the Conrad novel
- The Secret Agent, a 1992 British television series based on Conrad's novel, with Peter Capaldi and David Suchet
- The Secret Agent (film), 1996 film based on Conrad's novel with Bob Hoskins
- The Secret Agent (TV series), a 2016 British television series based on Conrad's novel, with Toby Jones
- Secret Agent (1936 film), directed by Alfred Hitchcock, based on a novel by W. Somerset Maugham. (Hitchcock filmed Conrad's The Secret Agent as Sabotage.)
- The Secret Agent (documentary), a 2004 documentary by BBC-TV about the British National Party
- Secret Agent (1943 film), the last of Paramount's "Superman" cartoon shorts
- Secret Agent (1947 film), a 1947 Russian film by Boris Barnet
- Danger Man, a 1960s British television series, the second, hour-long version of which was retitled Secret Agent for U.S. broadcasts
- Secret Agent (Chick Corea album), 1978
- Secret Agent (Robin Gibb album), 1984
- "Secret Agent" (song), its title song
- Secret Agent (Judie Tzuke album), 1998
- "The Secret Agent", a song from the album Electric Tepee by Hawkwind
- Secret Agent, a James Bond-themed Internet radio channel on SomaFM
- Secret Agent (video game), a 1992 computer game by Apogee Software
- Sly Spy, a 1989 arcade game, known outside the U.S. as Secret Agent
- Elevator Action, an arcade game.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Secret Agent.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.