Secret of the Chateau
|Secret of the Chateau|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Richard Thorpe|
|Produced by||Lou L. Ostrow|
|Screenplay by||Albert DeMond|
|Story by||Lawrence G. Blochman|
Jack La Rue
George E. Stone
|Cinematography||Robert H. Planck|
|Edited by||Harry Marker|
|Distributed by||Universal Pictures|
Secret of the Chateau is a 1934 American crime film directed by Richard Thorpe and written by Albert DeMond. The film stars Claire Dodd, Alice White, Osgood Perkins, Jack La Rue, George E. Stone and Clark Williams. The film was released on December 3, 1934, by Universal Pictures.
This article needs a plot summary. (January 2016)
- Claire Dodd as Julie Verlaine
- Alice White as Didi Bonfee
- Osgood Perkins as Martin
- Jack La Rue as Lucien Vonaire
- George E. Stone as Armand
- Clark Williams as Paul De Brunay
- William Faversham as Monsieur Fos / Professor Racque
- Ferdinand Gottschalk as Chief Inspector Marotte
- DeWitt Jennings as Louis Bardou
- Helen Ware as Madame Rombiere
- Frank Reicher as Auctioneer
- Alphonse Ethier as Commissioner
- "The Secret of the Chateau (1934) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2016-01-14.
- "The-Secret-of-the-Chateau - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes". NYTimes.com. Retrieved 2016-01-14.
- "Secret of the Chateau". Afi.com. Retrieved 2016-01-14.
- Secret of the Chateau on IMDb
- Secret of the Chateau available for free download from Internet Archive
|This 1930s crime film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|