Secretary-General of the European Court of Auditors
The Secretary-General is the European Court of Auditors most senior member of staff. Appointed for a renewable term of 6 years, he is responsible for the management of the Court's staff and for the administration of the Court. In addition, the Secretary-General is responsible for the budget, translation, training and information technology.
List of Secretaries-General of the European Court of Auditors
- Patrick Everard - 16.10.1989 to 9.2.1994
- Edouard Ruppert - 25.2.1994 to 30.6.2001
- Michel Hervé - 1.7.2001 to 31.10.2008 - France
- John Speed (ad interim) - 9.10.2008 to 15.3.2009 - UK
- Eduardo Ruiz Garcia - 16.3.2009 to present; nominated until 15.3.2015 - Spain
- ECA: Eduardo Ruiz García appointed Secretary-General of the European Court of Auditors. Luxembourg, 10 March 2009.
- Press release http://eca.europa.eu/products/ECA0916
- United Kingdom Parliament https://publications.parliament.uk/pa/ld200506/ldselect/ldeucom/270/27005.htm
- BBC http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/3595155.stm#s16
|This article about the European Union is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|