Secrets of the Mountain
Secrets of the Mountain is the first in a series of a made-for-TV movie produced by Procter & Gamble and Walmart aimed at families. The movie and other in the series feature embedded marketing of Procter & Gamble and Walmart products.
The movie performed well in the ratings with 7.5 million viewers making it the highest rated family movie on broadcast television over the previous six months. The movie was based on an original screenplay by Dante Amodeo. Several things were changed before the movie was produced, hence, he received "Story By" credit.
- Paige Turco: Dana James
- Barry Bostwick: Henry Beecham
- Shawn Christian: Tom Kent
- Adelaide Kane: Jade Ann James
- Crawford Wilson: Jake James
- Kayla Carlson: Maddie James
- Andreas Apergis: Nigel Fowler
- Frank Schorpion: Colin James
- Allison Graham: Brandi James
- McNamara, Mary (July 16, 2010). "Television review: 'The Jensen Project'". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved July 16, 2010.
- Kiesewette, John (July 9, 2010). "Second P&G Family Friendly Movie to Air". John Kiesewette's TV and Media Blog. The Cincinnati Enquirer. Archived from the original on July 13, 2010. Retrieved 9 July 2010.
- "Dante Amodeo". Internet Movie Database. Retrieved 30 Nov 2012.
- Official website
- Secrets of the Mountain at the Internet Movie Database
- Secrets of the Mountain on NBC.com
|This article related to an American TV movie is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|