Secrets of the Psychics
|Secrets of the Psychics|
|Produced by||Carl Charlson|
|October 19, 1993 and March 28, 2000|
In the program, "Randi argues that successful psychics depend on the willingness of their audiences to believe that what they see is the result of psychic powers."
This program is not to be confused with a later UK documentary Secrets of the Psychics, which was transmitted under this title as well as Secrets of the Super Psychics.
- Secrets of the Psychics. March 28, 2000 ISBN 1-57807-040-6
- "Secrets of the Psychics" at the Internet Movie Database
- Secrets of the Psychics: Teacher's Viewing Ideas from PBS
- Nova: Secrets of the Psychics from New York Times
- "Secrets of the Psychics" - by James Randi
|This article about a television show originating in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|