Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sector in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sector may refer to:
- Sector, West Virginia, U.S.
- Circular sector, the portion of a disc enclosed by two radii and a circular arc
- Hyperbolic sector, a region enclosed by two radii and a hyperbolic arc
- Spherical sector, a portion of a sphere enclosed by a cone of radii from the center of the sphere
- Cylinder-head-sector, an early method for giving addresses to blocks of data on a hard drive
- Disk sector, a subdivision of a track on a disk
- Sector, or zone, in portal rendering
- Sector/Sphere, an open source software suite
- Sector (country subdivision)
- Sector (instrument), a historic calculating instrument
- Economic sector, a subdivision of economic activity
- United States Coast Guard Sector, a shore-based unit of the U.S. Coast Guard
- Sector, a fictional area of space, e.g. in the Foundation series, Star Wars, StarCraft, Warhammer 40,000, Lollipop Chainsaw
- Sector, or galactic quadrant, regions of space in Star Trek
- Sector, and Sector No Limits, watch brands
- Sector, categories for Government procurement, if worded as "the" sector it refers to sectors of special public interest (e.g. infrastructure or defense) where government procurement has more liberties.
- All pages with titles beginning with Sector
- All pages with titles beginning with Sectoral
- All pages with titles containing Sector
- Area (disambiguation)
- Region (disambiguation)
- Zone (disambiguation)
- Sectoria, a small genus of stone loaches
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sector.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.