This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (May 2020)
Flexera is an American computer software company based in Itasca, Illinois.
In October 2009, Acresso Software, Inc. became Flexera Software after a clash with a company of similar name.
On July 19, 2011 Thoma Bravo sold a majority stake in Flexera Software LLC to Teachers' Private Capital, the private investment department of the Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan. The transaction was finalized on October 3, 2011.
On June 5, 2019, Flexera acquired Asheville, NC based RISC Networks for an undisclosed amount.
On February 5, 2020, Flexera acquired software usage analytics Company Revulytics. In August 2020, for the third straight year, Flexera has been ranked in the Gartner Magic Quadrant 's Leaders quadrant for Software Asset Management Tools (July 2020).
- Thoma Bravo Completes Acquisition of Macrovision's Software Business Unit
- Acresso who? Macrovision spinoff changes name, again
- Flexera Software Acquires ManageSoft
- "Flexera's Owners Pursue Sale for Up to $3 Billion". bloomberg. Retrieved 1 June 2020.
- MSV, Janakiram. "Flexera Acquires RightScale - The Multi-Cloud Management Platform Company". Forbes. Retrieved 2018-11-25.
- Dignan, Larry. "Flexera buys RISC Networks to bolster cloud migration efforts". ZDnet. Retrieved 2019-06-07.
- jirehl. "Flexera Expands Into Critical Software Usage Analytics Space | The Software Report". Retrieved 2020-02-28.
- "Flexera acquires software usage analytics startup Revulytics". Tech News | Startups News. 2020-02-05. Retrieved 2020-02-28.