|Suruhanjaya Sekuriti Malaysia|
|Formed||1 March 1993|
|Headquarters||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
The Securities Commission Malaysia (Malay: Suruhanjaya Sekuriti Malaysia) is a Malaysian statutory body with responsibility for development and regulation of capital markets in the country. It is located in Bukit Kiara near the National Science Centre of Kuala Lumpur.
On March 1 1993, the Securities Commission Malaysia was established as a self-funded statutory body. The body functions to serve as the authority in developing and maintenance of a secure, efficient and orderly operations of the capital markets in Malaysia. It is a regulator and enforces its regulations to ensure the growth of capital market activities and market institutions within the financial sector.
- Asset management in Malaysia
- BIX Malaysia
- Securities Commission
- List of financial regulatory authorities by jurisdiction
- "About the SC - ABOUT | Securities Commission Malaysia". www.sc.com.my. Retrieved 2022-05-19.
- "Securities Commission: Malaysia". Thomson Reuters. Retrieved 2022-05-19.
- "Asian Institute Of Finance". www.aif.org.my.
- "Establishment of Asian Institute of Finance to Enhance Financial Sector Human Capital Development". www.bnm.gov.my.
- "- Bank Negara Malaysia - Central Bank of Malaysia". www.bnm.gov.my.