Securities and Futures Bureau
|Headquarters||Da'an District, Taipei|
The Securities and Futures Bureau (SFB; Chinese: 金融監督管理委員會證券期貨局; pinyin: Jīnróng Jiāndū Guănlĭ Wěiyuánhuì zhèngqījú) is the agency of Financial Supervisory Commission of the Taiwan (ROC) that administers and supervises the securities issuance, securities trading and futures trading, facilitates national economic development, protects investors' interests and develops the futures market and maintains futures trading orders in Taiwan.
- Corporate Finance Division
- Securities Firms Division
- Securities Trading Division
- Securities Investment Trust and Consulting Division
- Accounting and Auditing Supervision Division
- Futures Trading Division
- Information Systems Office
- Personnel Office
- Accounting Office
- Civil Service Ethics Office
- "Introduction - Securities and Futures Bureau, Financial Supervisory Commission, R.O.C." sfb.gov.tw. Retrieved 2014-08-22.