SecurityScorecard is an information security company that rates cybersecurity postures of corporate entities through the scored analysis of cyber threat intelligence signals for the purposes of third party management and IT risk management.
The team guided the early stages of the company, and as of 2018 reports indicate that the company has reached a size of over 130 employees. 
In January 2017, President Donald Trump cited a SecurityScorecard report during the President's first public press conference, commenting on findings from the annual SecurityScorecard Government Cybersecurity Report.
The report indicated that US Government network systems were at 'the worst' level of risk compared to other industries.
SecurityScorecard is software as a service platform that collects, attributes, and scores the overall health of enterprise cybersecurity through the identification of exposed vulnerabilities on corporate digital assets discovered on the public internet.
Color-coded letter grades and numerical scores are calculated based upon the identification of security vulnerabilities on corporate digital assets. Enterprises are scored on multiple categories of risk - such as web application security, network security, public availability of breached data, IP reputation, mentions within underground hacker chatter, and susceptibility to social engineering attacks.
SecurityScorecard is used in the following markets: financial services, cyber insurance, hospitality, e-commerce, energy, public sector, retail, telecommunications, cloud service providers, and software as a service providers.
SecurityScorecard on October 12, 2017, has received $27.5 million in Series C funding from Nokia Growth Partners, Moody's, AXA Strategic Ventures, Intel, Google Ventures, Boldstart Ventures, Two Sigma Ventures, and Evolution Equity Partners.
SecurityScorecard on June 13, 2019, has received $50 million in Series D funding from Nokia Growth Partners, Moody's, AXA Strategic Ventures, Intel, Google Ventures, Boldstart Ventures, Two Sigma Ventures, and Evolution Equity Partners.
- "SecurityScorecard Reaches 1 Million Rated Corporations", Yahoo Finance. https://finance.yahoo.com/news/securityscorecard-hits-1-million-companies-140000922.html
- "Owler Report on SecurityScorecard", Owler. https://www.owler.com/company/securityscorecard
- "Trump news conference: CNN's Reality Check team vets the claims", CNN.com. https://www.cnn.com/2017/01/11/politics/donald-trump-news-conference-fact-check/index.html
- "All the Ways US Government Cybersecurity Falls Flat", Wired.com. https://www.wired.com/story/us-government-cybersecurity/
- "SecurityScorecard Crunchbase Profile", Crunchbase.com. https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/security-scorecard
- "PRNewswire.com", PRNewswire.com. https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/securityscorecard-secures-275-million-in-series-c-round-led-by-ngp-300535589.html
- "PRNewswire.com", finance.yahoo.com. https://finance.yahoo.com/news/securityscorecard-closes-50-million-series-130000395.html