Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up security service in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Security Service or security service may refer to:
- Security agency, a nation's institution for intelligence gathering
- List of security agencies (MI5, NSA, KGB, etc.)
- Sicherheitsdienst (SD), Nazi German agency which translates as "Security Service"
- MI5, also called the Security Service, the United Kingdom's counter-intelligence and security agency
- U.S. Air Force Security Service, a former designation of the US Air Force Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Agency
- RCMP Security Service, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police's political intelligence branch
- Swedish Security Service
- Secret service, a government agency concerned with gathering intelligence data
- Secret police, a police agency beyond the law to protect the political power of a dictator or regime
- Security service (telecommunication), security architecture for the interconnection of open systems
- Security and Intelligence Services (India)
- Security (finance), a fungible, negotiable financial instrument representing financial value
- Private security company
- Private military company
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Security Service.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.