From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sedge may refer to:
- Acorus calamus, sweet flag, a plant in the Acoraceae family
- Any of the plants in the family Cyperaceae
- Carex, the true sedge genus
- A collective noun for several species of birds, including bitterns, cranes and herons
- Sedge, nickname of Liversedge F. C., a football (soccer) club in West Yorkshire, England
- USCGC Sedge (WLB 402), a coastguard cutter: see List of United States Coast Guard cutters
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sedge.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.