Seed's first planned project was X-Men Origins: Wolverine, a film detailing the origins of the character Wolverine played by Jackman in the X-Men film series. Wolverine was scheduled to begin filming just after completion of the third film in the series, X-Men: The Last Stand, but production delays delayed principal filming in New Zealand until January 18, 2008. In the meantime, the company produced The List starring Ewan McGregor, three cricket documentaries starring Jackman's best friend Gus Worland, and the short-lived television series Viva Laughlin. The company close down in 2010 but Jackman and Palermo continued to work together.
- An Aussie Goes Calypso (2008)
- An Aussie Goes Bolly (2008)
- Viva Laughlin (2007)
- An Aussie Goes Barmy (2006)
- Vyavahare, Renuka (24 March 2011). "Hugh Jackman arrives in India". The Times of India. Retrieved 9 April 2011.
- Hugh Jackman sets up Australian camp, ninemsn, August 16, 2006.
- Hugh's howling success, The Sydney Morning Herald, June 13, 2005.
- Shooting for Wolverine set to commence in South Island, TV3, January 27, 2008.
|This article about an American film distributor or production company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|