Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up seeding in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The term seeding and related terms such as seeded are used in many different several contexts:
- Sowing, planting seeds in a place or on an object
- Cloud seeding, manipulating cloud formations
- Seeding (computing), a concept in computing and peer-to-peer file sharing
- Seeding (fluid dynamics), a process done while attempting to evaluate the flow of a fluid
- Seeding (sex act), a reference to internal ejaculation inside of a sexual partner
- Seeding (sports), setting up and/or adjusting a tournament bracket
- Planet seeding, or Panspermia, a theory dealing with propagation of simple lifeforms to inhabit planets
- A seeding machine, a mechanical device often used in agricultural work
- A seeding trial, an event done during a business' marketing research
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Seeding.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.