From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up seeding in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The term seeding and related terms such as seeded are used in many different several contexts:
- Sowing, planting seeds in a place or on an object
- Cloud seeding, manipulating cloud formations
- Seeding (file sharing), a concept in reference to BitTorrents
- Seeding (computing), a concept in computing and peer-to-peer file sharing
- Seeding (fluid dynamics), a process done while attempting to evaluate the flow of a fluid
- Seeding (sex act), a reference to internal ejaculation inside of a sexual partner
- Seeding (sports), setting up and/or adjusting a tournament bracket
- A seeding machine, a mechanical device often used in agricultural work
- A seeding trial, an event done during a business' marketing research
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Seeding.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.