From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up seedling in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A seedling is young plant after germination from seeds (sometimes also referred to as sprouts).
Seedling may also refer to:
- Seedlings (novel), a book in the Deathlands series by James Axler
- Seedlings (film), a Pakistani film directed by Mansoor Mujahid
- Seedlings (gumball), a type of gumball candy
- Seed (disambiguation)
- Seeding (disambiguation)
- Seedling bed, a specially prepared box used to grow plants
- Chance seedling, a plant cultivar discovered by chance
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Seedling.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.