Seeds of Arkham
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Seeds of Arkham|
|Directed by||Aaron Schoenke|
by Bob Kane
|Music by||Sean Schoenke|
Bat in the Sun
Seeds of Arkham, also known as Batman: Seeds of Arkham, is a 2011 superhero fan film produced by Aaron and Sean Schoenke, based on the Batman franchise. It is the sequel to the 2010 fan film City of Scars. The short film is notable for using an exact replica of the Batmobile from the 1989 Batman film.
- Kevin Porter as Batman/Bruce Wayne
- Alexa Mey as Poison Ivy
- Aaron Schoenke as Nightwing/Dick Grayson
- Xango Henry as Killer Croc
The 1989 Batmobile replica used in the fan film was built by Mark Towle and Kory Geick of Gotham Garage. The car was featured in a drag race with Gotham Garage's 1966 Batmobile replica on the web series Super Power Beat Down.
The ending theme is "Scarlett Scorpio", which was written and produced by Sean Schoenke and performed by Madelynn Rae.
- "Seeds of Arkham: An Amazing Fan-Made Batman Film". Nerd Bastards. 2011-10-11. Retrieved 2012-05-11.
- MSN.com - Holy Classic Cars, Batman! 1966 TV Batmobile Races 1989 Movie Batmobile Archived 2012-07-01 at the Wayback Machine.
- iTunes - "Scarlett Scorpio" by Madelynn Rae
|This comics-related film article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This DC Comics–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|