|• Mayor (2017–23)||Alexander Kreissl (CDU)|
|• Total||28 km2 (11 sq mi)|
|Elevation||224 m (735 ft)|
|• Density||590/km2 (1,500/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+01:00 (CET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+02:00 (CEST)|
|Dialling codes||06257, 06151|
Seeheim-Jugenheim consists of seven villages:
- Balkhausen (population 693)
- Jugenheim (population 4,448)
- Malchen (population 1,004)
- Ober-Beerbach (population 1,269)
- Seeheim (population 9,060)
- Steigerts (population 81)
- Stettbach (population 144)
The municipality was formed on January 1, 1977 through the unification of the previously separate municipalities of Seeheim and Jugenheim. Until January 1, 1978 the municipality was known as Seeheim; after that it became known as Seeheim-Jugenheim.
Further it has been an ancient Jewish Community.
- Christian Alvart (born 1974), German filmmaker
- Georg-Christof Bertsch (born 1959), German designer
- Walter Christaller (1893-1969), German geographer
- Hans-Joachim Heist (born 1949), German actor and comedian
- Eleonore Marguerre (born 1978), German opera singer
- Uwe Scholz (1958-2004), German ballet dancer and choreographer
- Gabriele Britz (born 1968) German jurist
- Villenave d'Ornon, France, since 1982
- Kosmonosy, Czech Republic, since 1997
- Ceregnano, Italy, since 2008
- Karlovo, Bulgaria, since 2018
- Direkt gewählte (Ober-) Bürgermeister/-innen der hessischen Städte und Gemeinden, accessed 7 July 2021.
- "Bevölkerung in Hessen am 31.12.2020 nach Gemeinden". Hessisches Statistisches Landesamt (in German). June 2021.