Seek and Destroy (1996 video game)
This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Seek and Destroy|
Mindscape (Amiga versions)
|Platform(s)||Amiga, Amiga CD32, MS-DOS|
Seek and Destroy is a 1996 action video game developed by Vision Software and published by Safari Software (then a division of Epic MegaGames). A different version was also released on the Amiga and Amiga CD32 published by Mindscape. This game has classical elements from the Desert Strike: Return to the Gulf as well as ones from Return Fire.
The Amiga version of "Seek and Destroy" was well received with positive reviews from Amiga Format, Amiga Power, CU Amiga and The One.
- Dave Garber (May 3, 1996). "Seek & Destroy from Epic MegaGames & Safari Software". Archived from the original on June 27, 1997. Retrieved July 31, 2017.
- Bradley, Stephen (Christmas 1993). "Game Review: Seek and Destroy". Amiga Format. No. 54. Future Publishing. p. 111. Retrieved July 31, 2017.
- McGill, Steve (December 1993). "Game Reviews: Seek and Destroy". Amiga Power. No. 32. United Kingdom: Future Publishing. p. 49. Retrieved July 31, 2017.
- Dillon, Tony (February 1994). "Game Review: Seek and Destroy". CU Amiga. No. 48. EMAP. p. 74. Retrieved July 31, 2017.
- Upchurch, David (February 1994). "Review: Seek & Destroy". The One. No. 64. United Kingdom: EMAP Images. p. 59. Retrieved July 31, 2017.
|This action game–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|