Seeking a Sanctuary
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Author||Malcolm Bull and Keith Lockhart|
|Publisher||Indiana University Press|
|Part of a series on|
Seventh-day Adventist portal
Seeking a Sanctuary: Seventh-day Adventism and the American Dream is a book about the Seventh-day Adventist Church coauthored by Malcolm Bull and Keith Lockhart.
Lockhart was born into an Adventist family, became a member of the church through baptism, and studied theology at Newbold College (where he later taught) and religion at Andrews University. Bull was also born into an Adventist family and spent one year at Newbold College, but never officially joined the church. Lockhart works as a freelance journalist, and Bull as a lecturer at the University of Oxford.
- "The Art of Expression[permanent dead link]", book chapter (1st edn.) reprinted in Spectrum 20:1 (1989), 14–23
- "Authority and Identity[permanent dead link]", book chapter (2nd edn.) reprinted in Spectrum 34 (Autumn 2006), 35–50
- "Looking at Adventism", an interview of Keith Lockhart by Julius Nam, Record March 17, 2007, p8–9.
- Malcolm Bull's staff profile at Oxford University
- Title search for "Seeking a Sanctuary"[permanent dead link] in the Seventh-day Adventist Periodical Index (SDAPI)
|This article about a book related to Christianity is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|