Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sefer may refer to:
- Sefer (Hebrew), a term for a book
People with the surname
People with the forename
- Sefer Reis, Turkish privateer and Ottoman admiral
- Sefer Turan, Turkish journalist and author
- Hoca Sefer, 15th-century Ottoman captain
- Sefer Daja (1897-1977), person from Tirana, Albania
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sefer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.