From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Sega or sega in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sega or SEGA may refer to:
- Sega Corporation, multinational video game software developer and arcade software and hardware development company
- Sega Pinball Inc., a former division of Sega for pinball and arcade machines
- Sega music, major music of Mauritius, Réunion and Rodrigues as well as of the Seychelles
- Super EGA, a proprietary variant of the Enhanced Graphics Adapter (EGA)
- Subependymal giant cell astrocytoma, a low grade brain tumor associated with tuberous sclerosis
- Andrew Sega (born 1975), American musician
- Felipe Sega (1537-1596), opponent of the reforms of Teresa of Ávila, as nuncio of the Carmelites
- Filippo Sega (1537–1596), Italian bishop and cardinal
- Francesco della Sega (1528-1565), Italian antitrinitarian executed by the Venetian Inquisition
- Giovanni del Sega (c. 1450 – 1527), Italian painter of the Renaissance
- Ronald M. Sega (born 1952), professor of systems engineering at Colorado State University and vice president for applied research for the Colorado State University Research Foundation, former NASA astronaut
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sega.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.