Sega Rally Revo
This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Sega Rally Revo (known in Europe as Sega Rally) is an offroad racing video game, the fourth installment of the Sega Rally series. The game was released for PlayStation 3, PlayStation Portable, Xbox 360 and Microsoft Windows in 2007. The game's title is "Revo" as Sega intends it to be a revolution in rally racing games. The game was developed simultaneously with Sega Rally 3.
Sega Rally Revo was released September 28, 2007 in Europe and September 27, 2007 in Australia. A demo was released on Xbox Live on September 18, 2007 and on the PlayStation Network on September 20, 2007. The PC Demo was released September 28, 2007. The US PC release date was originally scheduled for October 30, 2007 but was pushed back until November 19, 2007. The game has now been made available in all regions.
North American marketing
Part of the promotional activity in North America includes a series of three short comedy films that revolve around the antics of two valley girls as a racing partnership. Titled "Tonya & Donya", the films feature the double act of Natasha Leggero as driver and regular comedy collaborator Melinda Hill, as co-driver.
Each of the films ends with the strapline "Drive like a man".
The game was developed at the SEGA Racing Studio in Solihull, England. There are over 30 different rally cars to choose from, and six different environments, with 16 tracks in total. The game was developed with the GeoDeformation engine, which makes the terrain dynamically deformable, with effects to the cars' performances. Multiplayer mode allows two players to race with split-screen, whereas online multiplayer can be set to up six racers.
- "Sega Rally Revo Release Information for PSP". GameFAQs. Retrieved August 18, 2015.
- "Sega Rally Revo Release Information for Xbox 360". GameFAQs. Retrieved August 18, 2015.
- "Sega Rally Revo Release Information for PlayStation 3". GameFAQs. Retrieved August 18, 2015.
- "Sega Rally Revo Release Information for PC". GameFAQs. Retrieved August 18, 2015.
- "SEGA RALLY". Sega Rally. Archived from the original on August 22, 2007. Retrieved July 30, 2007.
- [dead link]
- "The Misadventures of Tonya and Donya". YouTube.
-  Archived June 27, 2007, at the Wayback Machine.