Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up segmentation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Segmentation may mean:
- Market segmentation, in economics and marketing
- Segmentation (biology), in morphology, a series of semi-repetitive segments; in developmental biology, a process of morphogenesis that divides a metazoan body into a series of semi-repetitive segments
- Packet segmentation, the process of dividing a data packet into smaller units for transmission over a data communications network.
- Memory segmentation, the division of computer memory into segments
- Network segmentation, the splitting of a computer network into subnetworks, each being a network segment or network layer
- Image segmentation, the partitioning of a digital image into two or more regions
- In natural language processing:
- Segmentation contractions (or movements), a type of gastric motility
- Part (disambiguation)
- Division (disambiguation)
- Split (disambiguation)
- Segment (disambiguation)
- Segmentation fault
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Segmentation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.