From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Segovia is a city in Spain.
Segovia may also refer to:
- Segovia Province, Spain
- Segovia (Spanish Congress electoral district)
- Segovia River, Honduras
- Segovia (Baetica), ancient Roman city in Hispania Baetica
- Segovia, Antioquia, Colombia
- Segovia Formation, Cretaceous geologic formation in Texas
- Abel Segovia (born 1979), Spanish football midfielder
- Andrés Segovia (1893–1987), Spanish classical guitarist
- Darío Segovia (1932–1994), Paraguayan football defender
- Fernando Segovia (born 1948), Cuban-American theologian and professor
- Franco Segovia (born 1988), Chilean footballer
- José Segovia (born 1991), Spanish footballer
- Mauricio Segovia (born 1977), Chilean football defender
- Ronald Segovia (born 1985), Bolivian football midfielder
- Tomás Segovia (1927–2011), Mexican author, translator and poet
- Zack Segovia (born 1983), American baseball pitcher
- 3822 Segovia, asteroid
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Segovia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.