From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Sehnsucht in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sehnsucht is a German noun translated as "longing", "yearning", or "craving".
Sehnsucht may also refer to:
- Sehnsucht (1921 film) or Desire, a lost film by F. W. Murnau
- Sehnsucht (2006 film), a German film by Valeska Grisebach, for which she was named Best Female Director at the Copenhagen International Film Festival
- Sehnsucht (Lacrimosa album), 2009
- Sehnsucht (Rammstein album), or the title song, 1997
- Sehnsucht (Schiller album), or the title song, 2008
- "Sehnsucht" (Jimmy Makulis song), 1961
- "Sehnsucht", a song by Ellen Allien from Berlinette
- "Sehnsucht", a song by Einstürzende Neubauten from Kollaps
- Sehnsucht (band), a band featuring former Mayhem frontman Sven Erik Kristiansen
- "Sehnsucht nach dem Frühlinge" a German song by Christian Adolph Overbeck and Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sehnsucht.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.