The station forecourt in March 2010
|Location||1-16-15 Nosakamachi, Chichibu, Saitama
|Operated by||Seibu Railway|
|Line(s)||Seibu Chichibu Line|
|Platforms||1 side, 1 island|
|Opened||14 October 1969|
|Passengers (FY2014)||6,944 daily|
Seibu-Chichibu Station is the terminus station of the Seibu Chichibu Line, and is located 19.0 km from the line's starting point at Agano. Some Seibu trains continue to Mitsumineguchi Station on the Chichibu Main Line of Chichibu Railway via a crossover between the two lines. Some Seibu trains also run to Nagatoro Station in the opposite direction of the Chichibu Main Line, however those trains do not stop at Seibu-Chichibu Station due to the layout of the crossover track.
Ohanabatake Station on the Chichibu Main Line is within walking distance from this station.
The station consists of one island platform and one side platform serving three tracks. The side platform is adjacent to the station building, which is connected to the island platform by a footbridge.
|1||■ Seibu Chichibu Line||for Hannō and Seibu Ikebukuro Line to Ikebukuro (Chichibu limited express services)|
|2/3||■ Seibu Chichibu Line||for Hannō and Seibu Ikebukuro Line to Ikebukuro|
|Seibu Chichibu Line|
|Yokoze||Chichibu limited express||Terminus|
The station opened on 14 October 1969.
Station numbering was introduced on all Seibu Railway lines during fiscal 2012, with Seibu-Chichibu Station becoming "SI36".
In fiscal 2014, the station was the busiest on the Seibu Chichibu Line and 76th busiest on the Seibu network as a whole with an average of 6,944 passengers daily.
The passenger figures for previous years are as shown below.
|Fiscal year||Daily average|
- Ohanabatake Station (Chichibu Main Line)
- Chichibu City Office
- Chichibu Municipal Library
- Chichibu Tax Office
- Chichibu Shrine
- Hitsujiyama Park
- National Route 140
- Terada, Hirokazu (July 2002). データブック日本の私鉄 [Databook: Japan's Private Railways]. Japan: Neko Publishing. p. 202. ISBN 4-87366-874-3.
- 西武線全駅で駅ナンバリングを導入します [Station numbering to be introduced at all Seibu stations] (pdf). News Release (in Japanese). Japan: Seibu Railway. 23 February 2012. Retrieved 22 February 2013.
- 駅別乗降人員 2014年度 1日平均 [Average daily station usage figures (fiscal 2014)] (PDF) (in Japanese). Japan: Seibu Railway. Retrieved 6 February 2016.
- 駅別乗降人員 2010（平成22）年度 1日平均 [Average daily station usage figures (fiscal 2010)] (PDF) (in Japanese). Japan: Seibu Railway. Retrieved 26 June 2014.
- 駅別乗降人員 2011（平成23）年度 1日平均 [Average daily station usage figures (fiscal 2011)] (PDF) (in Japanese). Japan: Seibu Railway. Retrieved 26 June 2014.
- 駅別乗降人員 2013（平成25）年度 1日平均 [Average daily station usage figures (fiscal 2013)] (PDF) (in Japanese). Japan: Seibu Railway. Retrieved 26 June 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Seibu-Chichibu Station.|
- "Seibu-Chichibu Station". Seibu Railway (in Japanese).