Jump to navigation Jump to search
Seid may refer to:
- Systemic exertion intolerance disease (SEID), a medical condition also known as myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS)
- Alamin Mohammed Seid, Eritrean politician
- Alan R. Seid (born 1957), Palauan businessman and politician
- Joseph Brahim Seid (1927-1970), Chadian writer and Minister of Justice
- Ruth Seid (1913-1995), American novelist under the pen name Jo Sinclair
- Sattar Seid (born 1987), Iranian cross-country skier
- Seïd Khiter (born 1985), French footballer
- Seid Memić (born 1950), Bosnian siger
- Seid or Seiðr, an Old Norse term for a type of sorcery or witchcraft
- USS Seid (DE-256), a United States Navy destroyer escort of World War II
- Secure element ID (SEID), an aspect of near field communication
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Seid.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.