From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Seid may refer to:
- Systemic exertion intolerance disease (SEID), a medical condition also known as myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS)
- Alamin Mohammed Seid, Eritrean politician
- Alan R. Seid (born 1957), Palauan businessman and politician
- Barre Seid, Chicago industrialist
- Joseph Brahim Seid (1927-1970), Chadian writer and Minister of Justice
- Ruth Seid (1913-1995), American novelist under the pen name Jo Sinclair
- Sattar Seid (born 1987), Iranian cross-country skier
- Seïd Khiter (born 1985), French footballer
- Seid Memić (born 1950), Bosnian siger
- Seid or Seiðr, an Old Norse term for a type of sorcery or witchcraft
- USS Seid (DE-256), a United States Navy destroyer escort of World War II
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Seid.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.