Seiklus is a puzzle platform game made with GameMaker with an emphasis on exploration. There is no dialogue or literary exposition of the plot. The game consists of various different, loosely connected areas the player has to explore, collecting both items to help on the way and floating "wisps" of various colours; obtaining a 100% collection rate on all levels will unlock the bonus level which is needed to view the ending and credits. Seiklus has no weapons and no violence. There are various "hostile" lifeforms in some areas, but at worst they only set the player back a little. It is impossible to die or get stuck.
- "Game Maker Mac Ports". j-factor.com. 2011-07-17. Retrieved 2012-08-27.
- "Retail Guide: Mega Man Rocks the PSP". Edge Online. Archived from the original on 2014-03-05.
- EJR Tairne (4 May 2013). "The Making and Unmaking of a Game-Maker Maker". Gamasutra. Retrieved 2011-06-23.
- Scott Sharkey (2004-10-12). "Freeloader guide". 1UP.com. Archived from the original on 2015-04-17.
- "Have Legs, Will Jump". Edge. Archived from the original on 2007-09-30.
- Andrew Toups (15 June 2005). "An Interview with Clysm". The Gamer's Quarter (Interview) (3rd Quarter 2005 issue #2). Archived from the original on 2007-03-13.
- "From Shooter to Shooter: The Rise of cly5m". Insert Credit. 30 June 2011.