Seize the Day
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up seize the day in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Seize the day is the translation of the Latin saying Carpe diem.
Seize the Day may further refer to:
- "Seize the Day", a song from the Broadway musical Newsies
- Seize the Day (album), a 2003 album by Damien Dempsey
- Seize the Day (band), a folk band from the United Kingdom
- Seize the Day (film), a 1986 film starring Robin Williams
- Seize the Day Inc., a privately held company in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Seize the Day (novel), a novel written by Saul Bellow
- "Seize the Day" (song), a 2006 single from the album City of Evil (2005) by Avenged Sevenfold
- "Seize the Day", a 2008 song from Wax Tailor (featuring Charlotte Savary) appearing in Cedric Klapisch's film Paris
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Seize the Day.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.