This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Typical coastline at Sejerø.
|Area||12.36 km2 (5 sq mi)|
|- summer (DST)||CEST (UTC+2)|
Sejerø island west of Zealand in the Bay of Sejerø.
Sejerø is a Danish island in the Kattegat sea, north-west of Zealand. Sejerø with its 400 inhabitants is part of Kalundborg Municipality and covers an area of 12.36 square kilometres (4.77 square miles). The largest village on Sejerø is Sejerby, housing half of the island's population.
South-east of Sejerø is the smaller island of Nekselø, also in the Bay of Sejerø.
- Postal website www.Postnumre.dk.
- "VESTSJAELLAND DENMARK Geography Population" (coordinates), Tageo.com, 2007, webpage: Tageo-Sejero.
- Tageo.com, "VESTSJAELLAND DENMARK Geography Population" (coordinates), 2007, webpage: Tageo-Sejero.
- Denmark Postal codes, webpage: Postnumre-DK.
- Tele.dk Denmark detailed road map, webpage: Tele-DK-Danmark.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sejerø.|
|This Danish location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|