Typical coastline at Sejrø.
|Area||12.36 km2 (5 sq mi)|
|- summer (DST)||CEST (UTC+2)|
Sejerø island west of Zealand in the Bay of Sejrø.
Sejerø is a Danish island in the Kattegat sea, north-west of Zealand. Sejrø with its 400 inhabitants is part of Kalundborg Municipality and covers an area of 12.36 km². The largest village on Sejerø is Sejerby, housing half of the island's population.
South-east of Sejrø is the smaller island of Nekselø, also in the Bay of Sejrø.
- Postal website www.Postnumre.dk.
- "VESTSJAELLAND DENMARK Geography Population" (coordinates), Tageo.com, 2007, webpage: Tageo-Sejero.
- Tageo.com, "VESTSJAELLAND DENMARK Geography Population" (coordinates), 2007, webpage: Tageo-Sejero.
- Denmark Postal codes, webpage: Postnumre-DK.
- Tele.dk Denmark detailed road map, webpage: Tele-DK-Danmark.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sejerø.|
|This Danish location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|