Notable people with the surname Sekhon
- Nirmal Jit Singh Sekhon, PVC (17 July 1945 – 14 December 1971) was an officer of the Indian Air Force. He was posthumously awarded the Param Vir Chakra, India's highest military decoration, in recognition of his lone defence of Srinagar Air Base against a PAF air raid during the Indo-Pakistani War of 1971. He is the only member of the Indian Air Force to be so honoured.
- Sant Singh Sekhon, Punjabi writer migrated from Undivided India (Pakistan region) to India in 1947
- Hs sekhon, Indian cricket umpire
- Charan Kanwal Singh Sekhon, First Sikh to receive 'British Asian Pride of Britain Award' at the House of Commons, London for his community and charity work in the UK.
- Janmeja Singh Sekhon, Cabinet minister of Punjab for a term of 10 years
- Sher Singh Sher (1965). The Sansis of Punjab.