This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Sekonda is a British wristwatch manufacturer.
Established in 1966, Sekonda watches were originally produced in the Soviet Union, at the First Moscow Watch Factory in Moscow and the Petrodvorets Watch Factory in Leningrad. Many Soviet-era Sekonda watches exported to the West were re-badged Poljot and Raketa watches.
The 'Sekonda' brand was created by ChasProm in 1966 for the export of the best watches from all the USSR's watch factories, including Slava. The factories that built Sekonda watches (generally relabelling their other brands) were:
- 1st Moscow Watch Factory (Poljot)
- 2nd Moscow Watch Factory (Slava)
- Uglich Watch Factory (Chaika)
- Petrodvorets Watch Factory (Raketa)
- Minsk Watch Factory (Luch)
- Chelyabinsk Watch Factory (Molnija)
- Penza Watch Factory (Zarja)
- Chistopol Watch Factory (Vostok)
- Maslennikov Factory (ZIM, Pobeda, Elektronika)
- Integral Electronics (Elektronika-5) 
Sekonda also markets watches under the sub-brand SEKSY for ladies' fashion, ONE for men's fashion and Xpose for rugged outdoor lifestyles of either gender.
- "Our History". Sekonda. Retrieved 5 March 2016.
- "http://forums.watchuseek.com/f11/sekonda-twin-barrelled-slava-2414-a-250500.html?highlight=slava/". External link in
|This article about a manufacturing company in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|