This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
|SelaQui International School|
|School type||Independent School, [Co-educational Boarding school CBSE Curriculum]|
|Motto||Strive to lead|
|Sister school||Delhi Public School Ghaziabad Society|
|School board||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Grades||V to XII|
|Number of students||342 Approx|
|Student to teacher ratio||7:1|
|Houses||Six (Agni, Prithvi, Akash, Jal, Girls and Holding House)|
|Colour(s)||Orange and Green|
|Publication||The SeQuin- Newsletter|
|School fees||Around INR 600,000 and USD 10,000 for foreign nationals|
|Uniform||Three-piece grey pin striped suit in Winters Half Sleeves Shirt and Trousers in Summers|
|Avg. Class Size||18-20|
SelaQui International School is a coeducational, residential school located in the village of SelaQui in the Dehradun district of Uttarakhand. It is about 20 km from Dehradun on national highway 72, connecting Dehradun with Paonta Sahib and Chandigarh. The school is affiliated with the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and is open to boys and girls from class V onward irrespective of religion, caste, and ethnicity. All students who live on campus are attached to four of the boarding houses named after elements of the earth and supervised by housemasters and matrons. The school is managed by the Gurukul trust, Which appoints a board of governors headed by a chairman to oversee the school's functioning. The present chairman is Om Pathak, an ex-Indian Administrative Service officer.
Founded in October 2000 as the first IB School in north India, (previously SelaQui World School), now known as SelaQui International School. The school started as an IB school but switched to a national curriculum (CBSE) in 2013. The school is managed by Gurukul Trust, a non-profit charitable organization based in Delhi.
The school is situated adjacent to the Suvarna river, a southern tributary of the Kaveri river in Karnataka and Tamil Nadu. It is one of the fully residential schools in India, which provide education and accommodation for approximately 350 students.
The school alumni are referred to as SeQuin and notable among them are Gaurav Pandey and Saurabh Pandey.
- SelaQui International School website
- SelaQui International School on Wikimapia
- Best CBSE Boarding school in Varanasi
- BSI official website
- "- SARAS". saras.cbse.gov.in. Retrieved 16 June 2022.
- www.ETGovernment.com. "Delhi Gymkhana members vs Centre-appointed administrator Uttar Pradesh IAS officer Om Pathak: Minister, MCA officials visit the club - ET Government". ETGovernment.com. Retrieved 16 June 2022.
- "How SelaQui International Boarding School rode over the covid wave, setting precedents! - Times of India". The Times of India. 30 May 2022. Retrieved 16 June 2022.
- "Gurukul Trust". www.gurukultrust.org. Retrieved 16 June 2022.