From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Selah in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Selah is a Hebrew word meaning "pause, reflection", within the context of a prayer or psalms.
Selah may also refer to:
- Selah, Washington, a town in Washington State, U.S.
- Selah (band), a contemporary Christian trio whose first recording was released in 1999.
- Selah (Vic Mignogna album), an album by Vic Mignogna
- "Selah", a song by P.O.D. from their album Brown
- "Selah", a song by Emeli Sandé from their album Long Live the Angels
- Selah, a "Jesus Music" band with albums on Zondervan's Milk and Honey label in the 1970s
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Selah.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.