Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Selah in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Selah is a Hebrew word meaning "pause, reflection", within the context of a prayer or psalms.
Selah may also refer to:
- Selah, Washington, a town in Washington State, U.S.
- Selah (band), a contemporary Christian trio whose first recording was released in 1999.
- Selah Sue, Belgian singer and songwriter
- Selah (Vic Mignogna album), an album by Vic Mignogna
- "Selah", a song by P.O.D. from their album Brown
- "Selah", a song by Emeli Sandé from her album Long Live the Angels
- Selah, a "Jesus Music" band with albums on Zondervan's Milk and Honey label in the 1970s
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Selah.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.