Selby Township, Bureau County, Illinois
Location in Bureau County
Bureau County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 6, 1849|
|• Total||36.15 sq mi (93.6 km2)|
|• Land||35.94 sq mi (93.1 km2)|
|• Water||0.21 sq mi (0.5 km2) 0.58%|
|Elevation||659 ft (201 m)|
|• Density||70.6/sq mi (27.3/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||61322, 61356, 61359, 61362|
|GNIS feature ID||0429727|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 36.15 square miles (93.6 km2), of which 35.94 square miles (93.1 km2) (or 99.42%) is land and 0.21 square miles (0.54 km2) (or 0.58%) is water.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these six cemeteries: Artestian Well, De Pue Village, Evangelical and Reformed, Hollowayville, Saint Johns Lutheran and Searl Ridge.
Airports and landing strips
- Foley Airport
- Lake Park
- White City Park
- Depue Community Unit School District 103
- Illinois' 11th congressional district
- State House District 76
- State Senate District 38
- "Selby Township, Bureau County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-04.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Dover Township||Berlin Township||Westfield Township|
|Princeton Township||Hall Township|
|Arispie Township||Leepertown Township|