From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sele in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sele may refer to:
- Sele, Norway, two villages with this name in Øygarden, Norway
- Sele, West Sussex, an English hamlet
- Sele Priory, a Benedictine monastery in modern day Upper Beeding, West Sussex
- Sele, Turkey, a Turkish village in Kailar in Ottoman times
- Şələ, Azerbaijan
- Seleucia (Susiana), an ancient city now in Iran formerly called Sele
- Zell, Carinthia, the Slovene name
- Sele, Burkina Faso, a village in the Ouéleni Department of Burkina Fase.
- Sele (river), in southwestern Italy
People with the surname
- Aaron Sele, American baseball player
- Baron Saye and Sele, an aristocratic title (the family surname is Fiennes)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sele.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.