|Peter Knap (CEO), Preben Kønig (Chairman)|
|Products||Balls, sportswear, Protective gear|
The company's U.S. subsidiary, Select Sport America, has contracts to supply soccer balls for the United Soccer Leagues, National Premier Soccer League, NAIA, several NCAA Division II and Division III conferences, and state high school federations in Kentucky and Wisconsin.
In 1962, Select manufactured and marketed the first 32-panel soccer ball. Based loosely on the geodesic dome designs of R. Buckminster Fuller, it consisted of 12 black pentagons and 20 white hexagons. The 32 panel configuration became the world standard for several decades. Select was also the first manufacturer of footballs without exterior lacing.
Select Sport manufactures and commercializes a variety of products for several sports. The following chart contains all the product lines by the company.
|Sport||Range of products|
|Association football||Balls, uniforms, goalkeeper gloves|
|Futsal||Balls, uniforms, goalkeeper gloves,|
|Accessories||Shoes, shin guards, compression garment, pressure measurements, ball pumps, bags, tactic boards, inflatable figures, marking cones, ointments, ice packs, massage balls, medical bags|
Select Sport is the official supplier and sponsor of numerous teams, players and associations of several sports, including:
Select is official ball supplier for the following football leagues/associations:
- Jupiler Pro League
- BH Telecom Premier League
- ALKA Superliga
- NordicBet Liga
- Denmark national football team
- Serie A (women's football)
- Primeira Liga
- Taça da Liga
- Liga 1
- Professional Football League of Ukraine[note 1]
- United Soccer League [note 2]
- National Premier Soccer League
- "United Soccer Leagues Announces New Partnership with Select". United Soccer League (USL). December 6, 2017. Retrieved December 6, 2017.
- "Select Named Official Match Ball Sponsor of the NPSL". National Premier Soccer League (NPSL). April 16, 2018. Retrieved April 16, 2018.
- "Sponsor". Select Sport America. Retrieved March 19, 2015.
- SELECT - The origin Archived 2012-08-09 at the Wayback Machine, Select.dk (in Danish), retrieved June 10, 2012
- "SELECT Since 1947". SELECT. Archived from the original on July 2, 2015. Retrieved July 21, 2015. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- The history of the soccer ball, Soccerballworld.com (in English), retrieved May 29, 2008
- About SELECT Archived 2008-06-02 at the Wayback Machine, Select-sport.com (in Danish), retrieved May 27, 2008
- Company products on Wilson website, 13 Mar 2019
- ОФІЦІЙНИЙ М`ЯЧ ЗМАГАНЬ ЧЕМПІОНАТІВ ПЕРШОЇ ТА ДРУГОЇ ЛІГ СЕЗОНІВ 2019/20, 2020/21, 2021/22. Professional Football League
|This Danish corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|