Jump to navigation Jump to search
SelectaVision was a trademark name used on four classes of device by RCA:
- The Holotape, a prototype video medium
- Magnetic tape
- VHS videocassette recorders, and
- Capacitance Electronic Disc videodisc players and the discs themselves.
The "SelectaVision" name was abandoned after General Electric's acquisition of RCA in 1986.
- Video High Density (JVC, 1970)
- Electronic Video Recording (CBS, 1967)
- Phonovision (Baird, 1928)
- Vitascan (DuMont, 1949)
|This product article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|