From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up selection in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Selection may refer to:
- Selection (user interface)
- Selection (genetic algorithm)
- Selection (relational algebra)
- Selection-based search, a search engine system in which the user invokes a search query using only the mouse
- Selection algorithm, an algorithm that finds the kth smallest number in a list
- Selection (biology), selection in evolution
- A store brand used by Metro Inc.
- Selected (album), the compilation album by Recoil
- Selection (Australian history), an area of crown land acquired under legislation
- Selection (album), by 54•40
- Selection in schools, the admission of students on the basis of selective criteria
- Selection effect, a distortion of data arising from the way that the data are collected
- Selektion, selection of prisoners for execution at a Nazi concentration camp
- The Selection, a novel by Kiera Cass
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Selection.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.