Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up selection in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Selection may refer to:
- Selection (user interface)
- Selection (genetic algorithm)
- Selection (relational algebra)
- Selection-based search, a search engine system in which the user invokes a search query using only the mouse
- Selection algorithm, an algorithm that finds the kth smallest number in a list
- Selection of candidates in British elections
- Selection (biology), selection in evolution
- A store brand used by Metro Inc.
- Selected (album), the compilation album by Recoil
- Selection (Australian history), an area of crown land acquired under legislation
- Selection (album), by 54•40
- Selection in schools, the admission of students on the basis of selective criteria
- Selection effect, a distortion of data arising from the way that the data are collected
- Selektion, selection of prisoners for execution at a Nazi concentration camp
- The Selection, a novel by Kiera Cass
- Selection (linguistics), the ability of predicates to determine the semantic content of their arguments
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Selection.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.