From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up selective in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Selective may refer to:
- Selective Insurance, an American insurance company
- Selective school, a school that admits students on the basis of some sort of selection criteria
- Selective breeding, the process of breeding for specific traits
- Selection (disambiguation)
- Selectivity (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Selective"
- All pages with a title containing Selective
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Selective.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.