Selective Service Act
Selective Service Act may refer to:
- Selective Service Act of 1917, or Selective Draft Act, enacted April 28, 1917, for the American entry into World War I
- Selective Training and Service Act of 1940, enacted September 16, 1940, in preparation for the American entry into World War II
- Selective Service Act of 1948, enacted June 24, 1948, also known as the:
- Universal Military Training and Service Act, as renamed and amended by Pub.L. 82–51, 65 Stat. 75, enacted June 19, 1951
- Military Selective Service Act of 1967, as renamed and amended by Pub.L. 90–40, 81 Stat. 100, enacted June 30, 1967
- Selective Service Amendment Act of 1969, as renamed and amended by Pub.L. 91–124, 83 Stat. 220, enacted November 26, 1969
- Military Selective Service Act, as renamed and amended by Pub.L. 92–129, 85 Stat. 348, enacted September 28, 1971
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Selective Service Act.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.