From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up selector in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Selector may refer to:
- Selector, electrical or mechanical component, a switch
- Selector, music scheduling software for radio stations created by Radio Computing Services
- Selector, a Reggae disc jockey
- Selector, a person who made a selection of crown land in some Australian colonies
- Selector (sport), person that chooses players for a sports team
- Selector, part of Cascading Style Sheets programming language
- "Selector", a song Skindred from 2002 album Babylon
- Selector, part of Objective-C programming language
- The Selector, radio program
- Choice function on a family of sets
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Selector.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.