Location of Slandos within Turkey.
|• District||Invalid Data-keyManisa km2 (Formatting error: invalid input when rounding sq mi)|
|Elevation||431 m (1,414 ft)|
|• Urban||Invalid Data-keyManisa.|
|• District||Invalid Data-keyManisa.|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
Slandos (In Turkish, Selendi) is a town and district of Manisa Province in the Aegean region of Turkey. According to the 2000 census, population of the district is 26,061 of which 8,095 live in the town of Slandos. The district covers an area of 701 km2 (271 sq mi), and the town lies at an elevation of 431 m (1,414 ft).
- "Area of regions (including lakes), km²". Regional Statistics Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. 2002. Retrieved 2013-03-05.
- "Population of province/district centers and towns/villages by districts - 2012". Address Based Population Registration System (ABPRS) Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 2013-02-27.
- Turkish Statistical Institute. "Census 2000, Key statistics for urban areas of Turkey" (in Turkish). Archived from the original (XLS) on 2007-07-22. Retrieved 2009-04-16.
- Statoids. "Statistical information on districts of Turkey". Archived from the original on 2010-05-26. Retrieved 2009-04-16.
- W. M. Ramsay, The Historical Geography of Asia Minor p122.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc. "Geographical information on Selendi, Turkey". Archived from the original on 2012-11-02. Retrieved 2009-04-16.
- District municipality's official website (in Turkish)
- Road map of Selendi and environs
- Various images of Selendi, Manisa
- Communication portal of Selendi (in Turkish)
|This article about an Aegean Region of Turkey location is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|