Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Selene, selenian, Σελήνη, or σελήνη in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Selene was the personification of the moon in Greek mythology.
Selene may also refer to:
- Selene (Underworld), a character in the film Underworld
- Selene (comics), a Marvel Comics supervillain
- Selene, an alias used by Lanfear in Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series
- Adam Selene, a character in Robert Heinlein's The Moon Is a Harsh Mistress
- Selene (Cro character), fictional sabre-toothed tiger in TV series Cro
- Selene Lindstrom, a character in Isaac Asimov's novel The Gods Themselves
- Selene, an album by musician Max Tannone
- Selene (given name), the name
- Selene, Queensland, a locality in the North Burnett Region, Queensland, Australia
- Ethinylestradiol/cyproterone acetate, a birth control pill
- Similar names Celina (disambiguation), Celine, Selina, Selena
- Celene (Greyhawk), a nation in the fictional World of Greyhawk
- Celene, a moon of the fictional planet Oerth
- Selen (disambiguation)
- Selenium, the chemical element named after the Greek word "selene" meaning "moon"
- All pages with titles containing Selene
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Selene.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.