Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up selenite, selenitic, or selenitical in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Selenite may refer to:
Substances containing selenium
- A selenium-containing anion or ionic compound with the SeO32− anion:
- Selenite broth, an enrichment medium for the isolation of Salmonella species
- Selenite (mineral), a variety of gypsum (CaSO4·2H2O)
- Selenites is a synonym of Zophos, a genus of land snails in the family Haplotrematidae
- Selenite Range, a mountain range in Pershing County, Nevada
- Selenite, a fictional native inhabitant of the Moon; see Selene and The First Men in the Moon
- Selenitic Age, a fictional place in the game Myst
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Selenite.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.