(Redirected from Self-adhesive bandages)Jump to navigation Jump to search
It is used on humans, but marketed under a variety of trade names such as "VetWrap" by 3M, is it also commonly used on horses and other animals because it will not stick to hair, so it is easily removed. 
- Dorland's Dictionary of Medical Acronyms and Abbreviations, 7e
- Dermatology (4 ed.). Elsevier. 2018. pp. 2462–2477.
- Crabbe, Barb. "Wrap Right!". Horse&Rider. Retrieved 23 April 2019.
- "Equine First Aid - Bandaging a Horse". Horse Journals. 16 March 2015. Retrieved 23 April 2019.
- Barakat, Christine. "How to Wrap a Hoof Injury". The Horse Owner's Resource. Retrieved 23 April 2019.
|This article related to medical equipment is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This veterinary medicine–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|