Jump to navigation Jump to search
The present disambiguation page holds the title of a primary topic, and an article needs to be written about it. It is believed to qualify as a broad-concept article. It may be written directly at this page or drafted elsewhere and then moved over here. Related titles should be described in Self-loading rifle, while unrelated titles should be moved to Self-loading rifle (disambiguation).
Self-loading rifle or autoloading rifle may refer to:
- Any rifle with action capable of automatically ejecting the used cartridge and rechambering the next round after each firing, including;
- Semi-automatic rifle, a type of firearm which fires a single shot with the pull of a trigger, and uses the energy of that shot to chamber the next round
- Automatic rifle, a firearm that automatically loads and fires rounds, through the bullet's energy, as long as its trigger is held down.
- Selective-fire rifle, e.g. assault rifle, that is capable of switching between semi-automatic, fully automatic and/or burst fire mode of operation
- L1A1 SLR (Self-Loading Rifle), a variant of the FN FAL rifle used by the Commonwealth of Nations from the 1950s to the 1980s.
- SLR-95 Bulgarian self-loading rifle, a variant of the AK47. Also known as SLR. It has a twenty-round mag and has effective range up to 400 meters.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Self-loading rifle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.