Jump to navigation Jump to search
Self-management may refer to:
- Self-care, when one's health is under individual control, deliberate, and self-initiated
- Self-managed economy, based on autonomous self-regulating economic units and a decentralised mechanism of resource allocation and decision-making
- Self-management (computer science), process by which computer systems shall manage their own operation without human intervention
- Organizational self-management, a form of organizational management based on self-directed work processes
- Socialist self-management, a social and economic model formulated by the Communist Party of Yugoslavia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Self-management.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.