From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The term self-regulation can signify:
- Emotional self-regulation
- Homeostasis, in systems theory
- Industry self-regulation
- Self-control, in sociology / psychology
- Self-regulated learning, in educational psychology
- Self-regulation theory (SRT), a system of conscious personal health management
- Self-regulatory organization, in business and finance
- Self regulating variable resistance cables used for Trace heating.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Self-regulation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.